Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Checking app status

So I have to talk myself down every time I log into the application status page and see a large red INCOMPLETE next to things like my SOP, resume, transcripts, letters. I know the first 3 are in their hands. I just want proof that they really, really are. Logically I tell myself...they show the money was received. At least the resume and the SOP were received with the $$. Not to mention, it does say "it takes 2 weeks to update our system bla bla bla"

But I still panic.

LOR writer #1 was supposed to mail letter yesterday. Letter writer #2 promised to submit online tonight. Letter writer #3 will be getting her reminder before I head to bed tonight.

I only need 2 for this app, so if one flakes, I'm cool.

I just wish I could get rid of those INCOMPLETEs so I can move onto the next app.

No comments:

Post a Comment