Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Submitting...

I lost a week or so of productivity dealing with work stuff, kid stuff, holiday stuff and event hostings (ie: house cleanings). Today, my son is back at school, both girls are napping and I can finally hear myself think for 30-60 mins. I will review my resume, SOP and app one more time this afternoon. I will email my LOR writers to remind them of the deadline. I will call the admissions office to ask about submitting my supplemental documents (transcripts) and tonight after bedtime, I will pay the $50 and push the button!

And then lather, rinse, repeat for the other school. But I have until Feb 5th for that one.

Ha, the universe mocks me. As I finish typing this, I hear the 4yo still singing in her room, minutes after my last "all clear" nap check. I guess I can't hear myself think.

No comments:

Post a Comment