Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cram Night!

Well tomorrow is it. I take the GRE at 1pm and hopefully I will score well enough to put all of this study nonsense behind me forever. I likely wont get much done in the morning, since I will have the girls and am also interviewing a potential new on-call babysitter, so tonight is it.

Silly me, I just noticed the "Practice Questions" section of Powerprep. Previously, I had just gone straight to the practice tests. So I will try to slog through all 6 math sections tonight. I worked through all the antonym and word association sections already. I dont really think I need to work on sentence completion (got 10/10 on the one I did) and reading comp. Brain is way too addled to mess with long, boring text passages.

I would like to write 1-2 more essays, but with a broken A key, its very frustrating to type on my keyboard. So I'll just read a bunch of samples tonight.

Still sick. Still teetering on the edge of getting better or worse. Hoping all the vitamins and supplements I am taking will hold this virus at bay for 20 more hours. Then I can collapse into a wilted heap of sickness.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of you! Sending you great score thoughts~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete