Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time Line for the next 2 weeks

I purchased a set of practice tests from 800Score.com plus the GRE folks have 2 practice tests available via their free PowerPrep software. So I have 6 complete pratice tests to fit in (1 hr 15 mins for both Verbal and Quantitative, from what I understand) between now and the 18th. I also need to make sure I spend some time writing out a couple practice essays to get used to the format again.

So here goes...

Week of 11/2:
Mon - Fri - finish math review and practice problems
Sat - 800score practice test
Sun - PowerPrep practice test

Week of 11/9:
Mon - Tues- work on vocabulary
Weds - 800score practice test
Thur/Fri - review essay question guidelines
Sat - 800score practice test & pratice essay
Sun - PowerPrep practice test & practice essay

Week of 11/16:
Mon - Review math formulas
Tue - 800prep practice test
Weds - stress out all morning, leave for test before noon

OK, boringest blog post evah!, but its out there so I can refer back to what I need to do and not get behind on fitting in my practice tests (hey, I paid for 'em, I need to take 'em). Finding the quiet block of time to do that is tricky, so I have to depend on weekends and Weds mornings at the coffee shop. Darn kids have the nerve to expect to be fed and played with. P'shaw.

Hope I am not missing something obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment